Our winter tour to 3 wineries in the Eastern Townships.
A unique experience where you will learn all you need to know about ice wine and ice cider through tours and original interactive workshops such as a mixology class with ice wine. Enjoy a warm and comforting traditional Quebec meal before a blind tasting session. Finally, learn the art of sabring the sparkling wine before visiting the oldest winery in Quebec.
The package includes
- Three-course meal dinner
- Overnight accommodation
- A three-course meal breakfast
- Transportation by minibus
- Professional guide
- All wine and apple cider tastings
- Exclusive visits at 3 estates
- Warm lunch at the 2nd winery
- Refreshments and snacks
- Access to the outdoor jaccuzzi
Valid from February 2nd to April 29th 2018 on Fridays and Saturdays, excursion on saturdays and a few sundays
Starting from $235.00 per person based on a double occupancy